Re: weekend run

Hemant Aggarwal

Jul 26, 2013, 5:22:22 AM7/26/13
to Gaurav Sharma, RAO, B PREMNATH, Vimal Tewari, greater-noida-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
    Schedule for weekend run (saturday and sunday)

Venue: parking in front of honey money top (near parsvnath panorama)
Time: 6:00 am

Prem, 05:30 will be early for a sleep lover like me :-)

Is there anyone from "greater-noida-runningandliving" group who would like to join?
Running in group is fun.

Regards,
Hemant

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 11:47 AM, Hemant Aggarwal <hemant....@gmail.com> wrote:
Sure, honey money top, 6 AM ... both saturday and sunday

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 11:41 AM, Gaurav Sharma <reach...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi
I will come. Can we meet there at 5.55 am and start at 6am?

Gaurav

On 25 Jul 2013 11:37, "Hemant Aggarwal" <hemant....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,
    anyone of you interested in saturday run too, same venue ???

Regards,
Hemant

saan...@yahoo.com

Oct 22, 2013, 10:35:27 AM10/22/13
to greater-noida-r...@googlegroups.com, Gaurav Sharma, RAO, B PREMNATH, Vimal Tewari

hi,

i have recently shifted to greater noida and intend to take part in the ADHM-13 and would like to team up with others who are also running.

regards,
sanjeev

Rahul Verghese

Oct 22, 2013, 10:27:27 PM10/22/13
to greater-noida-r...@googlegroups.com, Gaurav Sharma, RAO, B PREMNATH, Vimal Tewari
Hemany, Gaurav, Sanjeev - great to see you folks physically linking up - that is awesome and soon more and more folks from Greater Noida will see you and potentially join you.
:-)
Hope you folks are running in the Noida Runnig And Living 10K on 10th Nov http://runningandliving.com/noidahalfmarathon/. Build that into your training program for the ADHM - hope you are following a great training program else click on http://runningandliving.com/HalfandFullMarathon/#Half
Regards
Rahul Verghese
https://www.facebook.com/RunningAndLiving