Aravalli Utsav anda run this Sunday at the base of the Aravalli

Rahul Verghese

Oct 25, 2017, 11:56:58 PM10/25/17
to RunningAndLiv...@googlegroups.com

Hi

We run regularly in the Aravalli whether it be at Delhi University or at Dhaula Kuan or in Gurgaon. There is a wonderful exposition and set of discussions on different aspects of how the Aravalli contribute to Urgan living, the environment and more.

We invite you to our Panel Discussion, Aravalli Perspectives on the occasion of Aravalli Utsav on 3rd, 4th, 9th and 10th November, 2017 at 7 pm at the Amphitheater, India Habitat Centre, New Delhi. A special keynote session will be held on 9th November, 2017 on the topic Aravalli: A Natural History Perspective.

Aravalli Utsav is an initiative by iamgurgaon, in collaboration with India Habitat Centre, in partnership with India Photo Archive Foundation and supported by Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change It aims to build awareness of the Aravallis among the citizens by engaging through a photo exhibition, panel discussions and walks.

The exhibition is open from November 01 to November 20, 2017

India Habitat Centre, New Delhi

10 am to 9:30 pm

Inline image 1

See you there and lets preseserve what is also home for a lot of us runners
:-)

Also - we have a community run this Sunday, meet up at Club Florence at 615am and then running at the base of the Gurgaon Aravalli - a 10-15k or more for those interested

Regards
Rahul Verghese