From worrier to warrior - Come and race on 10th March at Thiagraj Stadium in Delhi

Rahul Verghese

Feb 26, 2013, 8:51:31 PM2/26/13
to runningandlivingle...@googlegroups.com, running-and-...@googlegroups.com, runningandli...@googlegroups.com, runningandlivi...@googlegroups.com, runningandlivingsouthdelhi, RunningAndLiv...@googlegroups.com, greater-noida-r...@googlegroups.com, runningandlivi...@googlegroups.com, runningandliv...@googlegroups.com, runningandliv...@googlegroups.com, runningandli...@googlegroups.com
Hi

You have battled and repeatedly overcome self doubt through the accomplishments of running - your 1st 1km, then 3km then 5km and then more.
Now is the chance to come in for your executive health check and test your balance, joints, grit, upper body, and other parameters as you crawl, balance, run, climb, jump and more - along a 4km track.
Come to the X Warrior Race on Jan 10th brought to you by Sport365 with Running and Living as a partner.

It's fun and challenging and energising

More info and registrations till 5th March at http://runningandliving.com/x-warrior-commando/
Have fun and see you there

Regards

Rahul

We work with brands to unleash their potential in an engaging and fun way, via running

Who says there is a short running season in India?
Engage with us at http://www.facebook.com/RunningAndLiving
Run with us in our 30 runs in 10 States, and our 75 groups across the Country

Rahul Verghese

Feb 26, 2013, 9:18:41 PM2/26/13
to greater-noida-r...@googlegroups.com, runningandlivingle...@googlegroups.com, running-and-...@googlegroups.com, runningandli...@googlegroups.com, runningandlivi...@googlegroups.com, runningandlivingsouthdelhi, RunningAndLiv...@googlegroups.com, runningandliv...@googlegroups.com
Race is on 10th March and not 10th Jan as mentioned in the text - Rahul