Sherlock Holmes on his way...

1 view

Jane Zussman

Apr 24, 2024, 9:53:54 AMApr 24
to Jane Zussman
Starlight Theatre will be presenting the musical mystery farce "Sherlock Holmes and the Great Royal Goose Chase!" on May 10, 11, 17 & 18 at Delta Presbyterian Church, 6100 W. Michigan Avenue, Lansing 48917. "Sherlock" is being directed by Andrew Chandler West and Choreographed by Marina Threadgould.

Friday shows are at 7:30 pm and Saturday shows are a matinee at 2 pm. There will be no Sunday performances.  We will be providing "by donation" concessions for the audience members before the show and during intermission.

Upon arriving in the theater, audiences are met by world-famous sleuth, Sherlock Holmes (Jacob Campbell) and his trusted mate, Dr. Watson (Paul Levandowski), who are on the case of a stolen golden treasure from Buckingham Palace! There may be a clue hidden anywhere, and preselected audience members may hold the answers that will unravel them!  If you would like to help solve the mystery as a member of the audience, please let me (Linda) know and I will set you up with our volunteer coordinator.

The show features a mysterious songstress, Irene Adler (Marina Threadgould), Lady Mortimer (Ashley Nance), a murdered duke, a world-famous chocolatier, Milton Hershey (David Blen Nance), Baker Street Irregulars (Carlos Lenz and Caleb Jarvis), Inspector Lestrande (Matt Lorenz) and an all-new original score.

Tickets:  $20 regular
$18 seniors (62+) and students (age 13-22)
$13 children 12 and under

Reservations: (517) 599-2779 or email starlight.r...@gmail.com
General Admission Seating
Tickets available at the door until performance is sold out

The beautiful, attached poster was designed by Kelly Sandula-Gruner of Gruner Graphics - grunergraphics.com  Photo by Linda M. Granger

*NEXT SEASON:  We do not know what will be happening with Starlight next season.  We do not know when we will be allowed to return to Waverly East.  I apologize for the confusion and show changes this past year.  Once we realized we could not get back into the school, we had to substitute shows that were more suited to the staging area in the church.  We are grateful for the support of First Presbyterian Church this past season.
Linda Granger, Artistic Director

Jane Zussman
G.L.U.T. List
(Greater Lansing Ubiquitous Theatre)
517-323-6855
cell 517-930-0932
JSZu...@gmail.com
http://www.greaterlansingtheatre.net
To review past emails as they were sent, click “About the G.L.U.T.” and choose “email list” from the drop-down menu — also check out the all-theatres calendar.

“Like” us on Facebook!