Costume Shop open Thurs; Theatre Tech job at Hannah Center

Jane Zussman

May 31, 2021, 7:39:34 PM5/31/21
to Jane Zussman
Big News!
The Costume Shop is re-opening to the public!

New Hours: Thursdays, 4-6:30

Appointments are still available for those who cannot visit during the shop hours on Thursdays.

Email mailto:cost...@riverwalktheatre.com to make arrangements. (Due to reduced operations over the past year, there is no longer a dedicated telephone for the shop.)

They are currently operating as “cash only” but hope to be able to take credit cards again, soon.

Volunteers are welcome during shop hours!
Currently, everyone is asked to wear a mask.

_____________________

My name is Jennifer Haeusler-Wyatt and I am the Facility Reservation Coordinator at the East Lansing Hannah Community Center. The City of East Lansing currently has a ...

...full time Theater Technician position available at Hannah Community Center.

Link below to job description. Please encourage anyone you know who may be interested in this opportunity to apply.

https://www.cityofeastlansing.com/Jobs.aspx?UniqueId=97&From=All&CommunityJobs=False&JobID=Theater-Technician-381

Thank you for your time!

Kind regards,

Sincerely,
Jennifer Haeusler-Wyatt
Facility Reservation Coordinator
City of East Lansing
819 Abbot Rd. East Lansing MI 48823
(517) 319-6944

Jane Zussman
G.L.U.T. List
(Greater Lansing Ubiquitous Theatre)
http://www.greaterlansingtheatre.net
To review past emails as they were sent, click “About the G.L.U.T.” and choose “email list” from the drop-down menu — also check out the all-theatres calendar.

“Like” us on Facebook!