LCC 10-Minute Plays Auditions

1 view

Jane Zussman

May 18, 2024, 2:28:04 PMMay 18
to Jane Zussman
10 Minute Plays auditions

Auditions will be held in the LCC Black Box theatre - Gannon Building, Room 1422.

Summer Stage Under the Stars: The 10-Minute play festival will be the second production in our summer season. We'll produce six original works written by LCC students which will be directed by six different directors.

Auditions will consist of cold readings. There are approximately 20 roles that need to be cast, so please join us!

Performance dates: July 24-28, 2024.

For more information: tuff...@star.lcc.edu

Jane Zussman
G.L.U.T. List
(Greater Lansing Ubiquitous Theatre)
http://www.greaterlansingtheatre.net
To review past emails as they were sent, click “About the G.L.U.T.” and choose “email list” from the drop-down menu — also check out the all-theatres calendar.

“Like” us on Facebook!