CSRA Infragard Satellite Chapter

Josh Marner

Apr 15, 2022, 9:05:29 AM4/15/22
to Greater Augusta ISSA Public
CSRA Infosec Professionals,

There is a CSRA Infragard Satellite Chapter Introductory meeting on 20 April from 10:00AM - noon.  The attachment and information below was taken from an email.

--
Josh Marner
Communications Officer

CSRA Professionals:

I am excited to announce the introductory meeting for the CSRA InfraGard Satellite Chapter. You are invited to come out and discover what InfraGard is all about, meet the local Executive Committee, learn about membership requirements and how to apply.   The meeting will be held at the Georgia Cyber Center, GBI Training Center, on 04/20/2022, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon. If you would like to attend, please email us at cs...@infragardatlanta.org.   Please provide your name, organization, preferred email address, if you are currently an InfraGard member, and your desired attendance location (in-person OR online). Due to space limitations, in-person attendance will be limited to the first 50 respondents.

In addition, FBI Special Agents Nate Langmack and Davey Ware will provide case studies on two cyber related investigations, EFX and CyclopsBlink.

See attached flyer for more information.

Please feel free to forward this invitation to other professionals who might be interested in membership to InfraGard.

We look forward to all of you coming out and joining us for this informative session.

V/r, CSRA Infragard
CSRA Infragard Intro Meeting Flyer.pdf