AustinCats​' Big Brothers/B​ig Sisters Catamaran Sailing Day, Saturday, August 6, 2011 from 11:00am to 3:00pm at Bob Wentz Park at Windy Point

Mike Beuerlein

Aug 5, 2011, 12:43:04 PM8/5/11
to austi...@googlegroups.com, Kate Garrett, great...@googlegroups.com, multi...@meatspace.net

The water temperature is a balmy 87 degrees (so plan on getting wet!) and the water level is pretty much where we expected it to be: http://travis.uslakes.info/Level.asp or right about the 45' line on the attached underwater topographic.  Plenty of water for sailing and plenty of beach available for boat set-up!

Remember to print out and display the flyer for free entry to Bob Wentz Park ($10 otherwise).  We'll probably be sailing out of the west side of the far end of the point but just look for the sails.  Bring your catamaran and come take a kid sailing!

Mike Beuerlein
AHPC C2 F-18 #USA 4
AustinCats and BBBS entry flyer 2011.docx
Lake Travis Main Basin.jpg

Alan Block

Aug 5, 2011, 2:14:10 PM8/5/11
to great...@googlegroups.com
If any of you want to do a write-up for Anarchy, we'll print it next week.

<AustinCats and BBBS entry flyer 2011.docx><Lake Travis Main Basin.jpg>

Alan Block, Founder
Blocksail: Sailing's Media and Marketing Innovator
+1 (248) 563-0657
Skype: Blocksail

Mike Beuerlein

Aug 5, 2011, 4:53:55 PM8/5/11
to great...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Clean!  We'll get you a short write-up and try to get some pictures of all the GT boats with kids on them.