F18 Nationals Starting NOW !

Andrew Burnard

Sep 20, 2011, 1:52:25 PM9/20/11
to Great Texas

Steve Piche

Sep 20, 2011, 1:57:07 PM9/20/11
to great...@googlegroups.com
Race 1 is now done and I am the proud owner of the boat that took first!

For those of you that do not know, I bought a C2 that is to be delivered after nationals.  It was charted out to a couple of guys from Argentina and they just took the bullet in the first race.

Tomko took at fourth or fifth.

Steve

Galway, Shannon

Sep 20, 2011, 6:47:23 PM9/20/11
to great...@googlegroups.com
That live tracking replay is just awesome! Talk about traffic, some of
those leeward mark roundings looked pretty hairy!!!!

Looks like both Bo and John are holding their own.

Shannon Galway, P.E.
Engineering Manager
Friede & Goldman, Ltd.
www.fng.com