Hotel Information

Steve Piche

Feb 16, 2012, 3:59:19 PM2/16/12
to great...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to Kate Catlow, our Beach Captain, we now have our hotels set up for 2012.  Details are contained in the Preliminary 2012 Information Booklet that is available on the site GT site at  http://www.gt300.com/Home/gt300-race-info .

Our official hotel (condo) in South Padre will be the Tiki's.  You can make your reservations by calling 956-761-2694.  In Galveston, we will be back at Inn at the Waterpark.  You can make reservations by calling 409-740-1155.

When you call the Tiki's and Inn at the Waterpark be sure to ask for the Great Texas Race.

We do not have official sites at our other locations.  You can refer to the Preliminary 2012 Information Booklet for recommendations.

Finally, we welcome the Tiki's and Inn at the Waterpark as official sponsors of the race this year!