GT300 - Dash Event 2012 - We Need You!

Terri Reuwsaat

Oct 6, 2011, 12:48:40 AM10/6/11
to Great Texas
Hello faithful GT300 followers!

Well, we have started gathering people and information for an incredible event - not to be missed - in 2012.

We are in need though of persons to step up and be greatly involved in the Dash portion of the event.  There have been discussions with last years officers regarding needed changes.  We believe the Dash has many good aspects, but is also very demanding of people power.   Questions have arose as to the pros and cons of continuing with the Dash portion.

So......I am putting it out there to get your comments, and ideally your support, in planning and leadership.

You may either put your comments out to the group "great...@googlegroups.com" or send them to me directly @ treu...@gmail.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you all....

***Only 252 days until GT300 2012....Only 20 days until our General Meeting***

Terri Reuwsaat
Commodore, GT300
512.797.4483
treu...@gmail.com

John A Webster

Oct 6, 2011, 9:10:31 AM10/6/11
to great...@googlegroups.com
The Dash 2012!

We should think about promoting it in Cat Sailor Mag. ... full page add (maybe over three editions)
WE should also think about a promotion via all the Hobie Fleets in the region. If there is a Marketing type person that has the time to create a one page promo I can get it out to many of the Hobie Fleet folks in Texas, OK and Ar as well as others along the Gulf Coast...

We should stat the ball rolling EARLY! and keep it rolling by several follow up flyers...

Just my 10 cents worth.

John A. Webster

Floyd Adcock

Oct 6, 2011, 12:06:17 PM10/6/11
to Great Texas
I emailed all the local sailors I know and posted this on the TCDYC
site. I am willing to help but we are expecting our first born in 2012
so I maybe very busy but I will do what I can to help keep the Dash
alive.