Cindy Eller

Terri Reuwsaat

Feb 15, 2012, 11:59:13 AM2/15/12
to Austin Cats, Great Texas
Hey everyone!   There are some of you who may remember David Eller from San Antonio, he used to race a Hobie 18.  He moved to Utah a long while ago with his wife Cindy and they now have 4 beautiful children.

I found out recently that Cindy passed away January 19th after fighting liver cancer for 3 years.  Please remember David and his family in your prayers.  Cindy was an incredible woman and person.

Terri

John A Webster

Feb 15, 2012, 2:30:16 PM2/15/12
to great...@googlegroups.com, Austin Cats
Thanks for your email Terry.... It makes one remember friends and loved ones that have passed on which one should do from time to time...

Regards,

John A. Webster

Steve Piche

Feb 15, 2012, 2:46:40 PM2/15/12
to great...@googlegroups.com
Terri et. al.,

I remember David Eller very well.  He was in the Hobie 18 fleet when I started to race.  He was very, very helpful to me in learning the basics of racing.  I was sad when he moved away as he had become a good friend of mine.  I did not know Cindy.  I recently found David on Facebook and have asked him to be a friend.  I intend to leave a message for him.  Thanks for letting us know.

Steve

Terri