Hold on it's going to get rough this weekend

1 view

Andrew Burnard

Feb 17, 2012, 12:09:03 AM2/17/12
to GreatTexas300
We are moving to our new official web feeds on the internet this
weekend, Sunday we are down for maintenance.

Next Monday it's all GreatTexas300,

More news to come as we make the transition tomorrow.

Our new Google group is live, sign up now so you don't miss any email
updates.

http://groups.google.com/group/greattexas300

Thanks
Andrew

Mike Rohrer

Feb 17, 2012, 1:13:45 AM2/17/12
to great...@googlegroups.com
Andrew,

If we were already on the mailing list, will we need to reregister?

Thanks,
Mike

Andrew Burnard

Feb 17, 2012, 8:32:09 AM2/17/12
to great...@googlegroups.com
yes you do, that goes for any of the new web sites

Andrew Burnard

Alan Block

Feb 17, 2012, 11:30:03 AM2/17/12
to great...@googlegroups.com
If any of you are near south Florida between today and the 5th of March, come to Miami Yacht Club to check out the new Marstrom 32 cat.  If you send an email to Ha...@marstrom.com, you can reserve a spot, just tell him that Clean sent you!

Alan Block, Founder
Blocksail: Sailing's Media and Marketing Innovator
+1 (248) 563-0657
Skype: Blocksail