GT300 - Planning begins for next year!!!

2 vaatamist
Liigu esimese lugemata sõnumi juurde

Terri Reuwsaat

lugemata,
16. aug 2011, 15:25:1516.08.11
kuni Great Texas
Hello everyone!

Okay....we are starting to look at next year's event and how we can make it even better.  Next year is our 10th Anniversary so it needs to be even more special than ever before.

I am very interested and welcome anyone and everyone to please send me your thoughts.....what would you like to see happen (you can even volunteer to make it happen!) and what you like to see changed....   what would you say was the best part of last year's event....where could we improve.....

I would suggest that everyone send the ideas directly to me rather than the entire forum...and we can discuss and put together our "wish list" for next year.

Please contact me with any questions, comments, etc.    We truly want next year's, as well as every event, something to remember!!!

Thank you everyone for being a part of this event....whether you are on the beaches during the week...or following us on the internet...you are appreciated!!!!!

Terri Reuwsaat
Commodore, GT300
512.797.4483
treu...@gmail.com