Moderation of emails responses now allowed, sorry for earlier problems

Steve Piche

Jan 27, 2012, 11:13:10 AM1/27/12
to great...@googlegroups.com
Probably during the race this past summer, we changed the settings of the forum to make it required that every email response be moderated.  Although this prevented bombarding people too much during the race, it is not appropriate for the rest of the year.

Now if you reply to an email, it will immediately go out to the group without someone required to log in and moderate the responses.

Unfortunately, we did not know that there were responses queued up for moderation so we apologize for the late delivery of some of the responses.

This problem should now be solved and we should be able to freely communicate using this email link.

Thanks to Lee for pointing out this problem.

Steve