New Google Group !!!!!!!

Andrew Burnard

Feb 24, 2012, 7:59:56 PM2/24/12
to GreatTexas300
As an incentive to get to 100 subscribers, the person who is the 100th
subscriber will receive a GreatTexas300 2012 t-shirt signed by Steve
Piche, this is going to be a 10 year collectors item.

http://groups.google.com/group/greattexas300 is our new group this
what you need to subscribe to.

I sent out an invite yesterday to all the people that were on the old
group great-texas who had not signed up for the new group. We have
more than 50 members that have moved as of now, thats more than 50+
short of who were receiving emails.

Stop what ever you are doing and sign up for the new group now, we are
110 days away from race day !

You don't want to miss what we have planned.

A BIG Thanks !!! to those people that have already subscribed to the
new group.

thanks

Andrew