GT300 General Mtg Notes

Terri Reuwsaat

Nov 15, 2011, 11:12:53 PM11/15/11
to Great Texas
Well the 10th Anniversary Year for the GT300 has started with the election of officers!  Thank you to all the officers for stepping up and taking on an event which has grown so very much over the last ten years.  The officers for the 2012 running of the cats includes:

     Commodore - Terri Reuwsaat
     Vice Commodore - Shannon Galway
     Treasurer - Mike Rohrer
     Immediate Past Commodore - Andrew Burnard
     Race Officer - Billy Richnow
     Public Relations - Steve Piche

Other items discussed included:

1. The Dash - Omar Abotteen and Floyd Adcock have volunteered to assist in organizing the 2012 Dash.  Billy requested an organizing meeting to discuss the needs and plans of the upcoming Dash event.  The meeting will take place after the 1st of the year.

2. Trophies - Both Dennis Banks and Clay Cassard have again offered to handle trophies for next year.  These guys did an incredible job last year with trophies and we are excited to have them on board again this year.

3. Discussion was held regarding online registration and payment.  It is the hope that we can create a plan which will assist with organization leading up to the event as well as creating a better payment system.

4. Public relations - Steve Piche offered a glimpse at his plan for public relations 2012 which includes the following...creating our own video production team, offering a different system to follow teams throughout the race, and provide both a dedicated photographer and web reporter.

5. Mike Rohrer suggested having a monthly notice/message delivered to the members, both to inform and create interest.  Steve and Terri will develop this and deliver the first installment before the end of the year.

Thank you everyone for your input in tonight's meeting.  I can't believe it is the 10th year for the GT300.  It is already shaping up to be an event not to be missed.  As always, if you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me either through the website or directly.

Have a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving holiday everyone....

Terri Reuwsaat
Commodore, GT300
512.797.4483
treu...@gmail.com

kate catlow

Nov 16, 2011, 4:48:54 AM11/16/11
to great...@googlegroups.com
Whoo hoo!  Looking forward to a great 10 year celebration!!

Kimberly Deckard

Nov 16, 2011, 10:13:28 AM11/16/11
to great...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Terri...I know you will do a great job as usual!

Kimberly :)
--
Kimberly G. Deckard
Premiere Real Estate

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"
Ghandi

John A Webster

Nov 16, 2011, 1:23:31 PM11/16/11
to great...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Sorry I was not able to be on the meeting last night ... the 15th November was the day that I turned 65 and I just could not let it go uncelebrated ... I am pleased to see the results of the meeting and look forward to being of any assistance that an Old Geezer such as I can provide!
Congratulations to all office holders for the 10th Anniversary run.  Good Luck Terri, you will excel once more!
I do bring news that there will be another I 20 team from Dallas looking to participate in the 2012 event.

Should be an excellent event.

CubaRun2010 02_Type.jpg
CubaRun2010 02_Type.jpg