500 serrver error/404 page not found.

arnoba...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2016, 1:32:18 PM4/21/16
to greasemonkey-users
Hello Friends,

I fall in big trouble right now! You know few days ago Indian online visa site updated and then when we logged in for getting our visa e-token the crucial moment faced. First of all we need to create OTP and the otp will used in the same page https://indianvisa-bangladesh.nic.in/visa/Appointment_Login.jsp  After loggin this  by filling the information one time password will be generated for 5 minutes. The main problem start from here after OTP generates. When we submit the OTP  the page https://indianvisa-bangladesh.nic.in/visa/Appointment_Home.jsp does not open and the next two page https://indianvisa-bangladesh.nic.in/visa/Appointment_Passport.jsp and  https://indianvisa-bangladesh.nic.in/visa/ReprintAppt.jsp does not open. It's only shows The problem may be due to 500 serrver error/404 page not found. Please contact your system administrator  This problem is faced every online users. Nothing works like f5 and clear cache browser coockies.

Here I mention that when I use this java script
// ==UserScript==
// @name ss
// @namespace ss
// @version 1
// @grant none
// ==/UserScript==
document.getElementsByTagName("INPUT")[6].setAttribute("onclick", "document.OnlineForm.action = 'Appointment_Home.jsp'");

We have already informed the system administrator about this issues but they could not fixed.
Please, help me by solved this issues and provide me the code so that I can logged the every page without error sufferings, I look forward to hear from you!

Thanks and Regards,
Arnob