"The Add-on installed from this site could not be installed because it appears to be corrupt."

Korbin Dallas

May 6, 2019, 11:02:58 PM5/6/19
to greasemonkey-dev
Greasemonkey was working fine last week. Now all of a sudden it does not work. I tried reinstalling it and I can't remember if I updated firefox since the last time I remember it working.
Firefox Version: Firefox Quantum 66.0.3 (64-bit)
Operating System: Ubuntu 4.15.0-48-generic x86_64
Thank you for the support.

Korbin Dallas

May 6, 2019, 11:05:07 PM5/6/19
to greasemonkey-dev
EDIT: The title of this thread is the error message I received from the Firefox add-ons page that I linked in the above post.
Also, I don't use Google Groups so I couldn't find an Edit button. Sorry for the extra reply message.

Wes Kocher

May 6, 2019, 11:11:21 PM5/6/19
to greasemo...@googlegroups.com
There was a big issue with a certificate Mozilla uses for signing extensions expiring over the weekend. You should be able to fix it by updating to 66.0.4, which hopefully Ubuntu's package manager has by this point.