Lousy 4.7 update/auto update..

james...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2018, 1:30:55 AM9/15/18
to greasemonkey-dev
I have had greasemonkey for years.  It has operated fine until the 4.7 update.. since then It has been erratic and now it has almost stopped working all together.. I have used the same scripts for years, now it has stopped using all of them but 3 script.. The other 10 or so have ceased to operate at all even though they are all enabled in my greasemonkey manager.. Is there a way to go back to 4.6 or just disable all the nosy part of 4.7 as it can decide which script it wants you to use even it is a good functioning script .. I don't like a bot telling me what to use...

aana...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2018, 4:12:53 AM9/18/18
to greasemonkey-dev