auto updating user scripts in 4.9

Scott Moore

Jul 26, 2019, 6:59:06 PM7/26/19
to greasemonkey-dev
Hey, i'm new to this side of everything and i'm trying to make an auto updating set of scripts for work so i can work on them at home and have them auto update when i get to work through a master file hosted on github.

I've got a live version of the script that i'm updating and retreiving my work from but it's getting rather tedious going back and forth updating and re installing, I've seen the whole "UpdateURL" "downloadURL" and "version" meta's around but i can't seem to get them to work, Wondering if there is a guide on this or if it's even possible in the new versions of GM?