GreaseKit 1.7 asking to remove CreamMonkey and GreaseKit 1.2

F451

Sep 22, 2009, 11:07:12 AM9/22/09
to GreaseKit Users
When I installed both 1.6 and 1.7 version of GreaseKit it requested,
in two separate windows, that I remove CreamMonkey, and GreaseKit 1.2.
I have neither on my Mac (I did at one time) and have used File Buddy
to find any remnants of them to no avail. Please help as I have to
keep going back to version 1.5 of GreaseKit in order to get GreaseKit
to work. Thanks.

LeviFig

Oct 1, 2009, 7:00:53 PM10/1/09
to GreaseKit Users
Exact same problem.
I just did a *clean* Snow Leopard install and after installing 1.7 I
get that message every I open Mailplane.app...

Bug?

Thanks.

Guillaume Boudreau

Oct 21, 2009, 7:24:32 AM10/21/09
to GreaseKit Users
Same here. Upgraded form GreaseKit 1.6 to 1.7, and those popups
started.
Someone entered an issue in Google Code with a possible fix:
http://code.google.com/p/greasekit/issues/detail?id=41