Cannot load scripts

Ryan

Jan 5, 2012, 1:05:25 AM1/5/12
to GreaseKit Users
I have installed greasekit correctly I believe (I see menu on safari)

...but each time I try to click on a XXXX.user.js script it just loads
in the browser and shows me the code...

Any ideas?

...running on a new mac air, so I am not sure if I got a 32 bit one
installed on accident, but all others who have done this seem to not
see a grease kit menu at all (I don't have this problem)

Thanks

Alex Dobrovansky

Jun 14, 2012, 5:17:16 AM6/14/12
to greasek...@googlegroups.com
I have the same problem
i'm using Lion 10.7.3

Kyle Garrity

Jul 16, 2012, 5:24:49 PM7/16/12
to greasek...@googlegroups.com
Same issue here. Anyone have a fix?

my realfeel

Apr 28, 2013, 11:26:32 PM4/28/13
to greasek...@googlegroups.com
same problem. mac os 10.8.3 safari 6.0.4
any solution?

Manchtek

Aug 26, 2013, 9:33:23 AM8/26/13
to greasek...@googlegroups.com

Same problem here... (OSX 10.8.8 Safari 6.0.5) well did anyone solve it in the mean time? looks like it's been more than a year and a half since the first person reported!