Grease 0.3 is out

Casey Duncan

Mar 23, 2011, 3:30:59 AM3/23/11
to grease...@googlegroups.com
I moved the repo the github, touched up the docs and cut a release. No
big features, but it includes recent bug fixes and contributions from
Jonathan Hartley and Qasim.

From CHANGES.txt:

Release 0.3 (Mar 22, 2011)
==========================

* Cross-platform compatibility fixes to blasteroids tutorial code.
Thanks to Jonathan Hartley!

* Added a feature to KeyControls to allow specific modifier keys to
be globally ignored. By default NUMLOCK, SCROLLLOCK, and CAPSLOCK
are ignored. This fixes a problem using the tutorial when these
modifiers are on. Thanks to Qasim for helping track this down and test!

* Moved code repo to github (https://github.com/caseman/grease)

* Minor doc updates

Feel free to try it out and fork it as you see fit 8^). I'll be
working on some new stuff soon.

-Casey