GWT & Readability issues

Dmitry Borisovets

Apr 26, 2016, 11:30:17 AM4/26/16
to GrazeRSS
Hi all and thanks for a very useful application.

I've been using is since newsrob always having GWT as a default page simplificator always having about 10% pages downloaded with errors, and somehow I could live with it. Lately error rate has increased to some 50%, and I tried another simplificator - Readability. The quality of simplification is the best, works really well. The problem is that once I open an article, I can see it perfectly downloaded and decoded, but in a second this page reloads itself. Obviously is I have no connection at the moment, I get an error message (host name not resolved).
Instapaper doesn't work at all.

Any ideas how to get readability working with no reload?