Is there anyway to still make a Twitter feed as an RSS feed in Grazer?

Jason Tarlowe

Apr 12, 2016, 12:47:19 PM4/12/16
to GrazeRSS
Is there anyway to still make a Twitter feed as an RSS feed in Grazer?

Travis Tabbal

Apr 12, 2016, 1:34:14 PM4/12/16
to graz...@googlegroups.com
GrazeRSS doesn't read streams directly. So you would need one of the providers to have a method to read Twitter, or a way to convert Twitter data into an RSS feed, which you then subscribe to in your service provider's interface. It looks like there are some unofficial methods to create RSS, just from a quick google search of "twitter rss".

Twitter has been downright hostile to other apps using "their" data. So I have no idea how well anything you find will work or how long it might work.

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 10:47 AM, Jason Tarlowe <jasont...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there anyway to still make a Twitter feed as an RSS feed in Grazer?

Mark Otway

Apr 12, 2016, 2:06:23 PM4/12/16
to graz...@googlegroups.com

Twitter doesn't make sense with graze anyway, as it's not long-form. You'd be better off getting a decent twitter app. I use Talon, because it has good offline support (pre-caching images etc) which complements graze.

Jason Tarlowe

Apr 12, 2016, 2:36:10 PM4/12/16
to graz...@googlegroups.com
I need something that's like an RSS reader, will only show me selected streams, and mark as read after I read them. Does Talon act that way?

I actually have an RSS reader that does it but its very expensive.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "GrazeRSS" group.