feedly login using google not working

Jesus Seda

Jul 9, 2018, 10:37:04 PM7/9/18
to GrazeRSS
For the past year whenever I try to login to feedlyusing a google login i get the following error:

Screenshot_20180709-223258.png

Travis Tabbal

Jul 10, 2018, 8:41:01 AM7/10/18
to graz...@googlegroups.com
Sadly, for security reasons google blocked using webviews for authentication. I have made a version that fixes it, but it removes the menu button as it requires me to target a newer version of Android. I haven't found a good way around that yet.

One user mentioned in email they were able to log in to Feedly with user/password. You would need to copy your profile data between the two accounts.