Authentication errors for both GrazeRSS and GrazeTEN?

7 views
Skip to first unread message

Jay Summet

unread,
Jun 19, 2020, 6:37:16 AM6/19/20
to GrazeRSS
A few days ago my  GrazeRSS client stopped syncing with NewsBlur. When I tried logging out and clearing the cache, I started to get authentication errors.

I read about GrazeTEN here, and figured I'd give it a shot, but it suffered from the same error.

I'm currently using the NewsBlur default app, but I've grown used to Graze* interface. Just wondering if this is an issue somebody is working to fix, or if their is a known workaround?

Thanks,
Jay

Alan J Robertson

unread,
Jun 19, 2020, 1:50:19 PM6/19/20
to graz...@googlegroups.com
Out of interest have you tried again since? I had a problem with not being able to sync Las night (UK time), but then seemed OK this morning.

Cheers 

Alan 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GrazeRSS" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to grazerss+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grazerss/88a0e843-7e25-4fc6-ad11-0326e145130co%40googlegroups.com.

Jay Summet

unread,
Jun 19, 2020, 2:10:53 PM6/19/20
to graz...@googlegroups.com
Well look at that....I had the problem for about 7 days with GrazeRSS,
and when I tried GrazeTEN yesterday it also failed...but when I
downloaded it again today it worked like a charm!

Thanks,
Jay

On 6/19/20 1:48 PM, Alan J Robertson wrote:
> Out of interest have you tried again since? I had a problem with not
> being able to sync Las night (UK time), but then seemed OK this morning.
>
> Cheers
>
> Alan
>
> On Fri, 19 Jun 2020, 11:37 Jay Summet, <sum...@gatech.edu
> <mailto:sum...@gatech.edu>> wrote:
>
> A few days ago my  GrazeRSS client stopped syncing with NewsBlur.
> When I tried logging out and clearing the cache, I started to get
> authentication errors.
>
> I read about GrazeTEN here, and figured I'd give it a shot, but it
> suffered from the same error.
>
> I'm currently using the NewsBlur default app, but I've grown used to
> Graze* interface. Just wondering if this is an issue somebody is
> working to fix, or if their is a known workaround?
>
> Thanks,
> Jay
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "GrazeRSS" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
> send an email to grazerss+u...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:grazerss+u...@googlegroups.com>.
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grazerss/88a0e843-7e25-4fc6-ad11-0326e145130co%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "GrazeRSS" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
> an email to grazerss+u...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:grazerss+u...@googlegroups.com>.
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grazerss/CAD_JTEmdnj6ji2-FqSSVcZ8zmyesThSpzumT_hzktdcXckiefA%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grazerss/CAD_JTEmdnj6ji2-FqSSVcZ8zmyesThSpzumT_hzktdcXckiefA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Alan J Robertson

unread,
Jun 19, 2020, 2:15:00 PM6/19/20
to graz...@googlegroups.com
Ah OK, fingers crossed that's it sorted for you then! There was an issue re a secure feed being enabled at the Newsblur end a month or so ago but since the app update it seemed OK.

Cheers 

Alan 

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to grazerss+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grazerss/b17ad4d6-4331-f149-ad8a-dc71f6c0f6d3%40gatech.edu.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages