suggestions

Christopher Nebergall

Jan 17, 2015, 2:17:46 PM1/17/15
to graz...@googlegroups.com
First I love grazerss - been using it and its predecessor for years, except for a brief stint over to the iphone which nothing like it.   Keep up the good work!

A few humble suggestions

1)   Please provide an option to change the default behavior to open links in articles  in the browser rather than in the app.   I've never wanted to open a link in the app so it seems a strange default.

2)  Allow an option so clicking (or double clicking?) can be the default when clicking on an opened article header.  I've never used web mode the default action of a single click.

3) In some articles the first paragraph doesn't wrap correctly, or hardly at all so it takes a lot horizontal scrolling to read it.   I'll look for an example if you haven't seen that before.    It's set to Articles+images, Offline use, and the Google Wireless Transcoder with plugins off.

Thanks!

Alan J Robertson

Jan 17, 2015, 5:26:00 PM1/17/15
to graz...@googlegroups.com
Re #3 - switching to feed mode than back to web mode (using that tap in #2!) often seems to sort this wrapping issue.

Alan

Sent by Alan J Robertson (a...@alanjrobertson.co.uk)
Tel: +44 (0)7939-558-403

Christopher Nebergall

Jan 19, 2015, 11:57:40 PM1/19/15
to graz...@googlegroups.com
>>Re #3 - switching to feed mode than back to web mode (using that tap in #2!) often seems to sort this wrapping issue.

Thanks I'll give that a shot next time the issue comes up.