New features

skuratov2

Nov 18, 2014, 3:53:11 AM11/18/14
to graz...@googlegroups.com
Hello, Travis!

Can I ask for some features?
1. Text size Normal is too small and next position Large is too large.Dear Travis, can you add intermediate value between Normal and Large?
2. Themes. For now is two themes, light an dark(day or night). But in light theme background color for articles list is grey, but article body background is nearly white. Too hard contrast. Can you add theme like Sepia in gReader, or make background color the same in articles list and article body not white?
I have sensitive eyes, and this is my big wish about background color.
3. Can you add setting or checkbox like "Always open articles in fullscreen mode"?
Now we need to always use double tap to enter fullscreen mode in article.

Thanks in advance!

skuratov2

Nov 27, 2014, 1:46:48 PM11/27/14
to graz...@googlegroups.com
Travis, are you here? )
Very ask you about background color and text size in article. Background color in article list is more gray than in article body. If you won't to make new colors, please make background color the same on article body as backround color in article list or settings list.
On Pads normal size of font is very small but on the next step of font size setting is too big. Please make intermediate value.

Travis Tabbal

Nov 27, 2014, 6:29:30 PM11/27/14
to graz...@googlegroups.com

Sorry, I thought I had already replied. I'll look into it, I would like to do some UI work on the project over the winter here as other projects are slowing down. I'm not sure what exactly will be included, but I'll investigate options for themes and more control over color and fonts. Some of it is tricky as I don't control all the rendering. Particularly for full web page downloads. Always using full screen mode is doable for sure though.

skuratov2

Nov 28, 2014, 2:06:35 AM11/28/14
to graz...@googlegroups.com, tra...@tabbal.net
Ok, I understand, thank you! We will be waiting.
By the way, also with the font size. In the list of articles it's more than in the article body.
Today it is the only reader that normally saves articles to read them offline. The others that I've tried, save incorrectly or incompletely.