Marina Meeting on 10.11.2013 - Update

Gray Face of India

Nov 10, 2013, 11:49:30 AM11/10/13
to grayfac...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

The meeting went super good today with around 20 people, coming in.

Attendees
Saiyasodharan, Alexraj, Rishi, Sukumar, Sridhar, Jamsheed, Arun Salian, Hareindharan, Ananthu, Sanjay, Ashok, Alagappan, Karthik, Babu, Balaraman, Kalai Selvan, Emerson, Chellappan, Chelva, Aishwarya

Summary
  1. It started with self-introduction at around 4.15 PM
  2. Then lengthy story on how it (GFoI - Gray Face of India) all started and our one year adventures
  3. Mini demonstration of `How to file RTI` and various aspects of RTI, including Appeals, Fee procedures, Format, etc.,
  4. Sample RTI Distribution
  5. Then Brainstorming on how to take things forward. We decided on 4 actions plans. Its all not some big ideas, but things that people came up with in that time, that they are ready to take up and solve through RTI / Complaints. (Will make separate 4 threads on each of the issue and link it here later)
  6. Disperse at 6:00 PM
There is another thread for introduction. You all can introduce yourselves there :-)

PS: If I missed anything, please anyone can reply here and update

Jai Hind !!!

Haree

Nov 10, 2013, 11:56:08 PM11/10/13
to grayfac...@googlegroups.com, grayfac...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr Sai,

Thank you for your mail and thanks for mr.alex raj. you being the convenor of this wonderful initiative, do call for meetings at regular intervals to discuss things and to take them forward appropriately. hope you would.

rdgs,
haree

Hareindharan Subramaniyam

Nov 11, 2013, 12:52:02 AM11/11/13
to grayfac...@googlegroups.com
Dear mr sai,

thanks for your minuted mail. thanks for mr.alexraj too. being the convenor of this wonderful initiative, do call for regular meetings to take stock of the situation and to scale-up the activities appropriately. hope you would.

rdgs,
haree

hareindharan - 9787-300-524

¨Serving yourself is happiness; serving others is a joy¨-

 "focus on process rather than on progress"

Gray Face of India

Nov 11, 2013, 2:31:47 PM11/11/13
to grayfac...@googlegroups.com, grayfac...@googlegroups.com
Based on 4 action items, that we decided to take and resolve at the end of the meeting, 4 threads were created. We shall discuss more on the specific issues in their own threads.