READ THIS FIRST !!!

Gray Face of India

Oct 16, 2013, 4:55:41 PM10/16/13
to grayfac...@googlegroups.com
We were silently doing our part, questioning the social injustice, trying to bring a change, in our free time.. We got contacted by this Christian Mathew Philip from TOI through facebook first and then through call. He told he will write about our website,grayfaceofindia.in. We got excited. Then we meet in person and discuss on all our activities. He wrote the article !!!

Now we are getting numerous mails, regarding various civic / legal issues, asking us a solution and few similar minded people, very much ready to join us.

But now we find it very hard to immediately reply to each of the mail in our limited free time. Myself (Saiyasodharan) is fully occupied with a day job and AlexRaj is doing his best and replying to all the mails, attending calls (sacrificing his Civic Service preparation time)

Why we are posting this non-sense here:
 1. Please dont mistake us, if it takes a day or two or even three (!!!) in replying to your queries.
 2. For those who were excited about joining us. Please give us some air, to attend to people with immediate problems first and then we shall discuss and take it forward.

For those with questions on whether they could participate?
 * Do you get MAD on seeing the road blocked by Political meetings and 100s of tube lights glow on both sides of roads, when there is a power cut in YOUR home?
 * Cant you tolerate, when you respect the signal and stop at red light, when a fellow biker never care the signal and jump it?
 * Do you question yourself where this country goes, when you see news of big SCAMS of our political leaders?
 * Do you get mad on having poor road infrastructure though you pay all taxes?
 * Are you frustrated with the current state of our country and badly need a change
 * Do you feel like bringing the black money of our corrupt leaders from their SWISS banks and distribute it equally among our fellow citizens?
 * Do you hate Politics which rely on vote bank politics / populistic policies rather than focusing on Infrastructure, Education, Health, etc.,
 * Do you hate the democratic government which doesn't empowers its citizens?
 * Do you hate caste based politics?

Then you are already in...

PS: We might not know solutions for all the social / political problems. But we can discuss any such things here, brain storm, make a solution and take it up forward.