Corporation of Chennai - Grievance Redressal site

Gray Face of India

Nov 11, 2013, 2:25:59 PM11/11/13
to grayfac...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

This is one of the 4 action items, that we decided to take up and resolve in our Marina meeting.

Problem:
Corporation of Chennai - Grievance Redressal system Operation

Our Suggestion on what to do:
  1. Prepare and file a RTI, enquiring the number of complaint made (probably in last 1 year), actions taken / resolved, time frame to take action, and more
Immediate Requirement:
  1. Someone please come forward and take ownership of this issue. Others can kindly co-ordinate.
Please provide your valuable suggestions.

Thanks :-)

Saiyasodharan R

Nov 21, 2013, 7:09:49 PM11/21/13
to grayfac...@googlegroups.com, grayfac...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I will take up this issue and prepare one RTI and share it here for others to review. Then, I shall post it to our Corporation

Saiyasodharan R

Nov 23, 2013, 9:40:44 PM11/23/13
to grayfac...@googlegroups.com, grayfac...@googlegroups.com
Please find the RTI Draft @ https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uH0mTBF6FtPsY-RldPdn2tsk84Wlu0hHmn0F1szPV8I/edit?usp=sharing

There are few open areas in there, that are yet to be filled. Also please post back your suggestions / feedback / additional questions, if any. I will be finalizing and sending this by next friday (29.11.2013)

Saiyasodharan R

Dec 8, 2013, 1:35:33 PM12/8/13
to grayfac...@googlegroups.com, grayfac...@googlegroups.com
This RTI is filed last week.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B76vDSSLMZVua2VibkxxTnl0REk/edit?usp=sharing
  1. Number of Complaints received through the System in mentioned period.

  2. Number of complaints closed without taking any action, probably because of invalid, unfeasible, improper complaints.

  3. Name, Designation and Contact number of officers who responds first to the complaints.

  4. Number of Complaint received regarding `Encroachment of Public Property`, average Time period to take action on the complaint, etc.,

  5. If the IT Support is provided to any 3rd party / Contractor, provide the tender / contract documents based on which the contract is given, the contractor operates.

  6. Monthly budget allotted to maintenance and Operation of the System.

  7. Name, Designation and Contact number of the authority, whose decision is to keep a static IP Number (rather than a proper domain name).

Saiyasodharan R

Jan 19, 2014, 12:25:40 PM1/19/14
to grayfac...@googlegroups.com
No response from Corporation yet.. First Appeal will be applied in a week

Saiyasodharan R

Feb 6, 2014, 2:19:54 PM2/6/14
to grayfac...@googlegroups.com, grayfac...@googlegroups.com
First Appeal filed today.. Hope corporation officials provide us with information this time before we file 2nd appeal.

Subhash Gandhi

Aug 8, 2014, 8:51:40 AM8/8/14
to grayfac...@googlegroups.com
Received the information from Corporation of Chennai.

But not scrutinizing on this issue right now, because of other high priority works. Any one interested to take this up, please come forward. We have lot of scope to dig here.. :-)