rations products not supplying as per government announcement in ration outlets

JaganMohan Nichenametla

Dec 11, 2013, 12:16:23 AM12/11/13
to grayfac...@googlegroups.com
sir,
tamilnadu government says it is giving free rice of 20kilos to ration cardholders of green card holders but in my area a shop is giving only 5kilos of raw rice and 5kilos of boiled rice and he is not giving more than 5 kilos of raw rice for the past 10months if i ask him say go and compalinat to any body i want to know through this process how much rice is given by government of tamilnadu i want to find it out so that i can take action on the shop in my area
my telephone no 9841340256

Saiyasodharan R

Dec 12, 2013, 11:57:25 AM12/12/13
to grayfac...@googlegroups.com
As per our call, we will meet in your area Ration shop any Sunday and see what can be done..

"4 Kgs per adult and 2 kgs per child  per month subject to a minimum of 12 Kgs and maximum of 20 kgs per month per card except Nilgiris District. In Nilgiris District minimum of 16 kgs and maximum of 24 kgs per card Under AAY 35 Kg. per month" quoted from http://www.tncsc.tn.gov.in/html/pds.htm