New developments in Traffic Violation Portal (TVP)

Subhash Gandhi

Jan 17, 2015, 12:41:22 PM1/17/15
Hi all,

Thanks to our good friend and student Prasanna, that we got a chance to meet with Thanjavur ASP (Addl. Superintendent of Police) and his team to discuss on our traffic projects.
Prasanna gave them a gist of TVP and impressed them already :-) They requested us to come with our team and explain our projects to them, assuring they will support us (y)

So we are going to Tanjore by tomorrow night bus and reach there by monday. Will present the ideas, have a discussion with them and take it forward :-)

Similar in line with the Violation Portal, there is another excellent project by thozhan, namely Model Signal. It's a project of grander scope with complete automation of a signal and its infra structure. Violation portal can fit in as a module in Model Signal.

So the agenda is to pitch in Model Signal with TVP, and to start implementation works from TVP module.

The reality of Accident Free Nation is coming near, slowly but steadily (y)

Will keep you all posted (y)

Jai Hind!