Patta Document

Gray Face of India

Nov 11, 2013, 2:13:44 PM11/11/13
to grayfac...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

This is one of the 4 action item, that we decided to take up and resolve in our Marina meeting.

Problem:
Patta document for Ananthu sir.

Our Suggestion on what to do:
  1. Get details of Patta document application from Ananthu sir, which he applied 2 years back in Chengalpet office.
  2. Draft a RTI enquiring the status of the Patta application and send it to the authorities.
  3. Can a person other than Ananthu sir apply this? Since it involved 3rd party information. Alex can you pls enlighten us here?
  4. If its possible, then again atleast 4 people can apply for this.
Please provide your valuable suggestions.

Thanks :-)

Alex Raj

Nov 12, 2013, 3:32:11 PM11/12/13
to Gray Face of India
Hi all,

The Public Information Officer and Appellate Authority can invoke Section 8(1)(e) (-Fiduciary relationship) and 8(1)(j) (-Personal interest) to not revealing the information. But we can challenge and we have high probability to win the case.

Under Section 11(1) the PIO should give a written notice to Third Party (
Ananthu sir) within 5 days of application and invite Third Party's consent/submission (within 10 days). PIO will decide about disclosure with the view of submission of third party.

The Third Party can object the disclosure in first instance (Sec 11(2)) and then even in Information Commission
(Sec19(2)). But it is not required in our case because Ananthu sir will give written/oral submission in favour to enquire the status of the Patta application.

Regards,
Alexraj

Saiyasodharan R

Nov 30, 2013, 7:47:28 PM11/30/13
to grayfac...@googlegroups.com, grayfac...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The required Patta Application details are provided by Ananthu sir and a RTI is prepared to enquire on the application status (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yhCmLU4HHFsU5U2bs-JW1qu-WERV9ynLmV-mxCzy1kc/edit?usp=sharing).

Hareindharan sir will be filing this RTI tomorrow.

Saiyasodharan R

Jan 19, 2014, 12:28:16 PM1/19/14
to grayfac...@googlegroups.com
No response yet on this too.. Hareindharan sir will be filing First Appeal for this in a couple of days..