workshop timings

Rishi Diwan

Jun 28, 2010, 9:37:29 AM6/28/10
to Gray-B-Gon
Would you please post timings for the workshops?

Thanks,
Rishi

Ember

Jun 28, 2010, 12:54:54 PM6/28/10
to Gray-B-Gon
Sure. I'm going to mail an announcement soon with all the details,
but here are the times:

The Berkeley workshop on July 18 starts at 10am and ends when you've
built your evapotron -- 4:30 to 5:30 for most people, or later if
necessary.

The Sports Basement workshop on July 24 has the same schedule.

The wheel shortage seems to be easing, and I hope no one will drop out
of a workshop because of the difficulty in finding old wheels. With
help from friends and participants, I've established flows of old
wheels from several bike shops, and I'm close to having all the wheels
needed for both upcoming workshops. Your contributions of wheels are
still important, and I thank you for all the wheels that you bring.