greetings from burn virgin

Nuggets

Aug 12, 2010, 2:54:45 PM8/12/10
to Gray-B-Gon
Hi, I just found your group by reading AE-Zone newsletter. I would
like to see the Gray-b-Gon in operation on the playa and maybe build
one for our camp next year. Please give out your playa address or if
you know of other camps with GBG that too would be great.

If you know of other cool low-tech solutions posting that info would
be great. I hope to visit these and take notes.
thanks and see you on the playa!
Nuggets

Ember

Aug 13, 2010, 2:49:41 AM8/13/10
to Gray-B-Gon

Hello, Nuggets.

I, with my Gray-B-Gon, will be in Hoodville, one of the AEZ's numerous
camps. We are on the front border of the AEZ, facing Detroit (the
road, not the city). In Center Camp, the Beacon newspaper office has
a GBG. That leaves forty-something GBG's that I don't know the
locations of -- but I'll bet you will spot some of them. A slightly
staggering factoid: the Gray-B-Gons going to the playa this year will
be capable of eliminating almost a thousand gallons a day of
graywater.

I'm sure you'll have the opportunity to build one for 2011. Find a
one-day workshop, or get a "parts kit" and build it using the online
construction guide (see the "Files" section in this group). Either
way it'll cost you $50 for parts (actual cost, and a real bargain)
plus a few bucks for wheels if you can't round up your own.

Larry