What is gravity?

1 view

arthu...@hotmail.com

Jun 18, 2007, 11:59:47 PM6/18/07
to Gravitational_Propulsion
A force that warps space outwardly in all directions having less
warpage effect the farther out from the center of gravity you get

What is static electricity?

A force that propogates outwardly in every direction haveing less
force the farther out from the center of charge that you get.

Is static electricity a warpage of space?

How do you define warpage of space?

That must mean that there is a quantity of space that can be measured,
to say that there is higher density space in 1 cubic foot that is
separate from a different less dense cubic foot elsewhere.

So then what is space made of that can be warped?

Are electromagnetic force line warpage the same fenomenon as
gravitational warpage . Or in other words, do they warp the same
medium?(the medium being the same type of space particals that make
warpage of space possible.

If it is true that gravitational warpage and static charge warpage are
sinonymous , then there is also a (-) polarity to gravity as there is
a (+) polarity to gravity

Also, how does static charge warp electrical feilds? what are the
physical workings of that effect and how can you make an equation to
describe the phenomenon, so that it is easilly predictable in it's
nature, later

MysteryJ...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2007, 1:12:22 AM6/19/07
to Gravitational_Propulsion
Ah, a very interesting approach in tackling this issue, and indeed
some points that are well worth investigating. In Fact this very
Question is one that needs addressed in this group as a starting point
and I am very pleased that it has been brought up from without the
group, as my own writings on this question have been posted at length
and I deeply desire new viewpoints on the question and as such this is
great. Of course many minds have turned onto this; "What is Gravity?"
topic from before Newton, to Newton, many, many, and in the 1800's
some very interesting concepts were born and set on the shelf after
Einstein. There were some interesting concepts beyond quantum as well
including some little know concepts by a well known Science Fiction
author "Isaac Asimov" who in his own rights was a scientist, and then
some of his published work was distributed by others, and a warped
view of his work was partially incorporated in some works by "Stephen
Hawking", who also had his own way of looking at things. Many works
have been published in the files at the "Gravity Research
Foundation" , which was founded in the hopes of some day finding a way
to harness/control/or insulate from mass the effects of gravity. This
Organization is still in operation today and awards cash prizes to
well considered papers on gravitational theories, in fact Hawking was
a winner a number of times on some of his papers that were submitted
there. Here is the URL which must be copy/pasted for use to this
important organization;

http://www.gravityresearchfoundation.org/

I will await a bit more before adding to this topic, but by all
means encourage anyone's ideas on this topic to add their thoughts and
concepts. What is this space, or spacetime, that we say is warped, and
what after all is Gravity?

Mystery

mikefromspace

Jun 24, 2007, 2:25:35 PM6/24/07
to Gravitational_Propulsion
Static electricity is caused when matter's surrounding boson particles
(you will not find any information on it without referring to my basic
outline of how to unify field theory using projective geometry- a
theory which utilizes particle kinetics and direct evidence only
without unreliable and rediculous ideas such as photons or
superstrings) hit eachother in friction activity enough to cause the
matter's fine balance of free particle storage ratios not to change,
but to line up with an oscillation that is a syncronous oscillation
caused by the moving of bosons particles to and from between the 2
matters in friction against one-another. Bosons are ultimately the
largest particles , and surround all matter. It surrounds us,
penetrates us, binds the galaxy together, Luke, may the force be with
you.

> Is static electricity a warpage of space?

> It is a fairly unidirectional oscillation of the particles which take up space.

> How do you define warpage of space?

> Imagine empty space to infinity, then fill it with the largest particles known, bosons. Any rip or misalignment is such.

> So then what is space made of that can be warped?

> Bosons. Near black holes- and each galaxy has one, because it was made by one (astrophysicists are not even considering this idea because they're freakin' idiots)... bosons oppose the outbound flow of their own parts, mostly neutrinos, which are what makes time pass, what fuels atomic mechanics.

> Are electromagnetic force line warpage the same phenomenon as

> gravitational warpage . Or in other words, do they warp the same
> medium?(the medium being the same type of space particals that make
> warpage of space possible.

> The same medium is warped, but magnetics exists as a local interaction that relies upon the surplus of mesons, tau neutrinos possibly (who knows since we don't have smashers strong enough to make the proper collisions),etc... so that if an ionizing force comes near such a magnetic field, the field may easily be dismissed as large particles are force to dissimenate to a distance from the interaction neccessary to maintain the magnetic recirculating field from + to -.

> If it is true that gravitational warpage and static charge warpage are
> sinonymous , then there is also a (-) polarity to gravity as there is
> a (+) polarity to gravity

> GRAVITY is simply atoms fueling their own movement because the neutrino particles which fuel their atomic mechanics are curved in paths because of a slight kinetic resistance to the large heavenly body.

> Also, how does static charge warp electrical feilds?

Static charge can only warp an electric field by using the wieght of
meson scale and larger particles to revolve around it, so that on 2d
plance at the 90axis, electrons fill in to counteract this activity in
maintaining constant ion balance ruled soley by neutrino passage from
many directions; ie; the format of bosons under pressure of neutrinos
must remain paralell in every direction if still and balance w/o
interaction.

what are the
> physical workings of that effect and how can you make an equation to
> describe the phenomenon, so that it is easilly predictable in it's
> nature, later

This must be done via computer simulation. If someone has a
supercomputer or atleast something 10ghz with good memory I could
program it.

MysteryJ...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2007, 4:33:28 AM8/1/07
to Gravitational_Propulsion
Hello All,

I wish to thank those who have sent private emails, That is very
appreciated. One mentioned a difference in opinion with some of my
earlier concepts concerning Gravity. They were nice enough to say that
they didn't want to disagree in public on my concepts. But I have
already allowed others to disagree, even if they didn't know what my
view was. I'd like to say all my theories are right, but I know that
every theory in physics is generally picked to pieces and that is how
it should be for progress to continue. I most likely have made
numerous errors in theory, but have also created devices that work and
are not explained by any other theory.

But please do disagree, on any subject. I appreciate studied
scientific concepts that show varried viewpoints, and this Google
group was intended to be far more open than the other groups, so post
away. The only thing I ask is to try to keep concepts proper for a
public forum, so any one of any age can get benefit from these posts.
Also don't degrade into useless personal attacks on one another,
golden rule applies. But if you are smart, then you can phrase your
posts in such a manner to not offend others , and still make a
scientific point clear to others.

There is a way to contact me here, there is also another contact
point at the bottom of the Yahoo Group's main page. You will see an
owner's contact for emails there.If your theories are such that you
desire more confidentiality, then a personal contact may be in order.
Remember that many emails are monitored by automated programs, so a
Confidential mark or header should be added to your email to show due
diligence in an attempt to maintain confidence in communications.

Invite other's to join if they have theories of their own
concerning understanding gravity. Gravity = ???, I ask you all, and
everyone to offer your theories, anything goes.

Mystery