Gravitational Propulsion News

Mystery

Aug 11, 2008, 6:52:31 PM8/11/08
to Gravitational_Propulsion
Just saw this on the net and thought I should share. A man has
posted a theory of propulsion related to Gravity on Ebay for a price
of 10 Billion Dollars. Cheapskate.LOL, why do I say that? Because I
offered to a certain US Department in the late 1980's a similar device
which I could demonstrate for 100 Billion, but they turned me down.
That led me to believe that they already had the technology, but no
public disclosure has been made since, Hmm.I don't have knowledge of
the workings of this man's device nor whether he has a working model,
but will include a link to a news story about him. I on the other hand
can build a working model, but my price has risen to 275 Billion,
inflation don't you know.

News Link;

http://www.berwickleader.com.au/article/2008/08/06/40634_blv_news.html

Mystery