Christafari sings tunes of today.

Mik

Jan 5, 2015, 1:58:34 AM1/5/15
to graveyard-2...@googlegroups.com

These days I am going to the Potters House in Maylands fairly regularly and sometimes the gigs are reggae.
Here's a few reggae versions of songs we sing there;

Christafari - How Great is Our God (Official Music Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4lSL8Bxago

Christafari - Here I Am To Worship (Official Music Video)

Rod Gibson toasted his take on the gospel.

On a recent trip to Bali The DJ's at my cousins wedding had to clashed the local Reggae nights at Padang Padang beach....mainly because the venues were close.

No such worries at the Reggae Club at Fremantle. The clashes there are "organised". Well, that's what DJ Sexy Chocolate seemed to think ;-)

http://www.reggaedancehallwa.com/