Melbourne skate band "The Dorks" album; "Evil Wicked Goats from hell" lyric sheets

Mik

Jan 2, 2015, 1:54:23 AM1/2/15
to graveyard-2...@googlegroups.com

Probably won't see these numbers at the Karaoke lounge;

The Dorks album; "Evil Wicked Goats from hell" lyric sheet; https://plus.google.com/photos/108251700416314615529/albums?banner=pwa

Mik

Jan 2, 2015, 2:09:10 AM1/2/15
to graveyard-2...@googlegroups.com

Before you ask, I don't have the tape...just the cover.
Here's an improved link to all the pages of the lyric sheet
https://plus.google.com/photos/108251700416314615529/albums/6099621259982841585
and the only known so far The Dorks video footage;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjXlzHQp7Lw&list=PLydGkIHCFZ8TXae33hbhuW3mmnJlhIe4n&index=7

The old school mixtape I kept with the case/cover I am thinking of digitalising and uploading to Sound-Cloud when art school starts in Feb.
I will post a link here if I do.
One song from that tape includes the lyric "the misery all fixers"...can anyone think who that might be?

Mik

Jan 5, 2015, 10:12:29 PM1/5/15
to graveyard-2...@googlegroups.com
Tribes of Melbourne, 80's Punk Documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_yNSRk_4R4

Psychotic Maniacs

http://youtu.be/LggCfiNiLvI?list=PLgauhAOMA3B1KlpiugTctUZiFGTdiRTGF

I saw Vicious Circle with Cremator...thought they were a touring US band....from Melbourne.

Mik

Nov 13, 2023, 3:39:06 AM11/13/23
to Graveyard 20 years ago
waqaqAFascs7tGbP5fJM.jpgthe dorks melbourne punk evil wicked