Fwd: REGISTER TODAY! 31st Annual GrassWorks Grazing Conference - just a month away!

Rachel Bouressa

Jan 6, 2023, 10:09:31 AM1/6/23
to Central Wisconsin Graziers, grassworks-a...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: GrassWorks <confe...@grassworks.org>
Date: Fri, Jan 6, 2023 at 5:06 AM
Subject: REGISTER TODAY! 31st Annual GrassWorks Grazing Conference - just a month away!
To: Bouressa Family Farm <rachelb...@gmail.com>

Forward this message to a friend.

GrassWorks web banner

GrassWorks 31st Annual GRAZING CONFERENCE 2023

"Foraging Ahead"

February 2nd - 4th, 2023

Join the GrassWorks Grazing community at this year's annual conference!
The GrassWorks Conference is a must for beginning and experienced graziers!

Pasture Walks

Pasture walks are a fantastic way to learn from other graziers.  Get ideas and answers, be inspired, and maybe even make new friends.

Check out the GrassWorks Pasture Walk and Event Calendar
Click Here
to see what there may be in your area and around the state.

Grazing Resources

GrassWorks: Ask-a-Grazier Facebook Group!

Looking for more information about: fencing, water, soil health, animal health, seeding, forage, funding and programs, direct-marketing, local networks, etc. Ask away!
Insight and answers will be provided by the GrassWorks grazing community: members and advisors, as well as agency and university affiliates.

Pasture Sticks and Grazing Guides

GrassWorks Pasture Sticks are a great way to manage your pastures, determine dry matter and when to move your cattle to the next paddock.

To order, print and complete the Grazing Stick Order Form.

We also have a new shipment of our GrassWorks Grazing Guide which contains some of the best information available on managed grazing in the Midwest.

To order just download, complete and send an Individual Grazing Guide Order Form or a Bulk Rate Grazing Guide Order Form with your payment.

amazon smile will donate 0.5% of the total of your qualifying purchases to  no matter when you shop, at no cost to you.  Click here to get started.

We're just a MONTH away from the biggest grazing event of the year!

SO EXCITING!

Our mailed conference brochure went out last week and should be finding their way into the mailboxes of many graziers!  A printable version and the FULL Conference line-up is available on the GrassWorks Grazing Conference website.

DEADLINE for early registration January 19th, 2023
DEADLINE for hotel reservations January 20th, 2023
DEADLINE to submit an ad for final conference brochure January 13th, 2023

Hotel information:
Chula Vista Resort
Booking ID: H69692

Sponsorship and Exhibitor opportunities are still available!

Show your business's support for all the benefits of managed grazing, and take this opportunity to meet and engage with the grazing community!

Click here to learn more!

Seeking Volunteers!

Are you interested in helping out behind the scenes at this year's GrassWorks Grazing Conference, getting involved, and getting to know the GrassWorks team? Each year, our reliable and enthusiastic volunteers help to make the conference a great success!
If you're interested in volunteering for this year's GrassWorks Grazing Conference contact Rachel Bouressa at 608-228-6617 or confe...@grassworks.org
Your volunteer hours will help to reduce the cost of your registration and it'll be fun too!
Volunteer sign-up FORM: https://forms.gle/XHmfmGvmF4bzpast8

Calling all Story-Tellers!

If you've attended the GrassWorks Grazing Conference in recent years, you may be familiar with our Musings of the Herd (MOTH) story time.
"As farmers, our worst days can make for the best stories"
... so remember ALL the little details. It'll make for a great story someday... hopefully!
Take notes and bring your best story to the conference stage! It's so fun!
THIS YEAR we're very excited to announce that we have Greg Galbraith as our emcee and lead story-teller for this fun tradition!
Greg's an agrarian writer who’s involved in projects promoting the environmental and social benefits of an agricultural landscape dedicated to the functional permanent cover that managed pasture provides. Greg has a love for the art of story-telling and is a master at putting words together.
You can read some of Greg's work at www.poeticfarmer.com

                Agricultural Journalist | Poetic Farmer

GrassWorks Board opening!

Interested in being an integral part of the future of GrassWorks and a voice for graziers?  Consider running for the GrassWorks board!

GrassWorks is managed by a volunteer board that works hard!  We are seeking a grazier from the SE that has energy and enthusiasm!

Fill out this form to "put your name in the hat"!

WE WANT TO THANK ALL OUR SPONSORS, PRESENTERS, and planning committee members for all their participation and support!

ANY QUESTIONS at all, please feel free to contact Rachel Bouressa at confe...@grassworks.org!

Sure looking forward to seeing and engaging with many of you in February!