Fwd: Marathon County - Conservation/Grazing Analyst Position

Rachel Bouressa

May 3, 2022, 2:11:44 PM5/3/22
to grassworks-a...@googlegroups.com

Please consider and SHARE this great opportunity to work with graziers and to promote managed grazing alongside some of the best in the state.

Marathon County is searching for a passionate individual to take over our Conservation/Grazing Analyst Position, which manages the grazing and soil health programs of Marathon County. Marathon County is known nationally for being on the forefront of grazing programs and practices, and we look forward to having a new staff member carry on this legacy and enhance the grazing program even further. This position gets to be a part of an experienced and vibrant Conservation Department, and offers highly competitive pay and excellent benefits.

The information and application can be found on our website here: Career Center (taleo.net)

Thank you!

Kirstie Heidenreich

County Conservationist

Marathon County Conservation, Planning and Zoning Department

210 River Drive

Wausau WI 54403

DD 715-261-6006

Kirstie.H...@co.marathon.wi.us

http://www.co.marathon.wi.us/Departments/ConservationPlanningZoning.aspx

Conservation, Planning and Zoning Department: Protecting our community’s land and environment…to ensure Marathon County has healthy people, a healthy economy, and healthy environment today and tomorrow.

image002.jpg
image001.jpg