Grazing Group Meeting Red Wing, MN Nov 18th

Alex Romano

Nov 17, 2021, 3:54:04 PM11/17/21
to grassworks-a...@googlegroups.com

Hi There!

Land Stewardship Project is hosting a Grazing Group Kick Off Event TOMORROW from 1-3pm at the Goodhue County Historical Society in Red Wing, MN. To register visit our website at landstewardshipproject.org and click on up coming events. We will be talking all things grazing and will be a time to get to know other grazers in the area. We have two featured grazers sharing about their operations, Zach Knutson and Beth Slocum. The address for the event is 1166 Oak St. Red Wing, MN 55066. Email Bairet Eiter at bai...@landstewardshipproject.org for questions or to register!

Thank you,

Bairet Lenzen-Eiter (she/hers/her)

Programs Organizer-Soil Health

bai...@landstewardshipproject.org