River Country RC&D Spring Meetings - start tonight - NEW GRAZIER focused!

Bouressa, Rachel

Mar 24, 2021, 5:36:29 PM3/24/21
to central-wisco...@googlegroups.com, GrassWorks: Ask-a-Grazier
We will all be out walking in pastures talking forage and management and all things grazing soon!
In the meantime, these events hosted by our state's grazing networks will be worthwhile. Our grazing networks are such a great resource.
These are some real rockstars of our grazing community. 😉
You can register for the meetings through the River Country RC&D website:
https://www.rivercountryrcd.org/ Sure looking forward to seeing folks!

Sending all the best,
Rachel Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 4.34.39 PM.png
--

Rachel Bouressa
Grazing Planner

Golden Sands is a 501(c)3 regional conservation non-profit working to make Central Wisconsin a better place to live and work through cooperative efforts.

Clean water, healthy forests, abundant wildlife and sustainable agriculture. We can help you with that!