Fwd: We Want YOU to be a GrassWorks Member

1 view

Rachel Bouressa

Dec 29, 2020, 1:43:30 PM12/29/20
to grassworks-a...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: GrassWorks <in...@grassworks.org>
Date: Mon, Dec 28, 2020 at 9:54 PM
Subject: We Want YOU to be a GrassWorks Member
To: <rachelb...@gmail.com>

Forward this message to a friend.

GrassWorks web banner

Upcoming Events

January 14th

Is My Farm a Sound Business? with Paul Dietmann and Marielle Hewitt  REGISTER

January 21st

GrassWorks Annual Meeting with Allan Savory - PAID 2021 Members ONLY

February 11th

Low Stress Animal Handling with Curt Pate REGISTER

February 21-27

Growing Stronger Collaborative Conference

More Coming!

Our sponsors are the BEST!

These are a few of our event sponsors:

amazon smile will donate 0.5% of the total of your qualifying purchases to  no matter when you shop, at no cost to you.  Click here to get started.

We Want YOU to be a Member!

Did you know that you can see Allan Savory in a members only session on January 21st?  And did you know that you could get discounts on grazing resources?

Just Renew or Initiate membership with GrassWorks in order to take advantage of these amazing opportunities!  Do it by December 31st to get your Savory meet invite!

Click on the picture to learn more and to register.

By clicking on the Annual Meeting picture - You will be directed to our Membership page.  Once you pay your membership, we will be sending out invitation to the meeting.  Watch your email for the invitation!

This email was sent to: rachelb...@gmail.com
Add in...@grassworks.org to your address book to ensure delivery.

Sent by: GrassWorks, Inc

360 Cedar Sauk Road, West Bend, WI 53095
Copyright © 2016 GrassWorks, Inc