GrassWorks is hiring!

1 view

lkp...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2022, 1:08:16 PM9/6/22
to Ask-A-Grazier

Hi everyone,

We’re excited to announce that GrassWorks is searching for a new Executive Director!

GrassWorks, Inc. the Midwest’s farmer-driven grazing organization, is in search of a new Executive Director! After 12 years at the helm, Jill Hapner is retiring and the GrassWorks board is eager to engage the right person to help lead the organization into its next 30 years. With our strong foundation of farmer-to-farmer learning, networking and community building, our goal is to work with the right person to grow the organization and build capacity to serve our membership and the nearly 3000 people in 30+ states we reach. The position will be remote and is offered at 75 to 100% time with benefits. Work commitment, schedule, and salary are negotiable. Visit GrassWorks.org for a full position description and application instructions. Questions? Contact ap...@grassworks.org. Initial application review will begin on October 4th, 2022 and will continue until the position is filled.

Please share widely with your networks!
Thanks!
Laura

Laura Paine