Calling all direct marketers!

Laura Paine

Jan 17, 2022, 2:44:54 PM1/17/22
to Ask-A-Grazier

‼️ Attention Direct-to-Consumer Meat Producers ‼️

GrassWorks is one of 6 grazing organizations around the country participating in a national project to develop marketing materials for direct market producers. Marketing is a unique skill that sometimes takes back seat to the job of raising your livestock and managing pastures. That's why we're partnering with @goodmeatbreakdown, a resource that builds resources and tools to support producers like you AND help you tackle your marketing challenges.

A program of the @goodmeatproject, the Good Meat Breakdown will be offering free marketing assistance for direct-to-consumer meat producers. How? Good Meat Breakdown will bring your farm’s specific marketing needs to professional designers, photographers, chefs, and other experts, and will come back with tangible materials and technical guidance that you can use to grow your business, all at no cost to you. All we need from you is a little bit of your time and a spirit of experimentation and collaboration.

We want to ensure our members benefit from this important and necessary initiative, so get started by sending an email to Laura Paine (lkp...@gmail.com) and I'll send you more information and a link to sign up.  We're recruiting participants until January 31st, so make sure to reach out soon!

Not sold quite yet? Check out a couple of the existing tools for producers they created to see their great work at [www.goodmeatbreakdown.org]  (http://www.goodmeatbreakdown.org/) and @goodmeatbreakdown or, ask us if you have any questions!

Thanks!
Laura

Laura Paine

Outreach & Learning Hub Coordinator