What is the best way to measure areas of land from aerial mapping photos? (#19940)

notifi...@publiclab.org

Jul 1, 2019, 7:51:35 AM7/1/19
to notifi...@publiclab.org

What is the best way to measure areas of land from aerial mapping photos?

Read and respond to the post here: https://publiclab.org/notes/molangmuir10/07-01-2019/what-is-the-best-way-to-measure-areas-of-land-from-aerial-mapping-photos

I want to use aerial mapping photos to create an estimation for the m² of public green space and am wondering the best way to do so!

Respond to the post here: https://publiclab.org/notes/molangmuir10/07-01-2019/what-is-the-best-way-to-measure-areas-of-land-from-aerial-mapping-photos

This post was tagged with #mapping by molangmuir10

You received this email because it was tagged with: mapping.

Subscribe to all the tags for this post by visiting https://publiclab.org/subscribe/multiple/tag/.

Report spam and abuse to: moder...@publiclab.org

Check out the blog at https://publiclab.org/blog | Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today at https://publiclab.org/donate If this email title has an ID in the format #0000, you can reply with the email you use at PublicLab.org and your response will be posted as a comment on the website.